List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Urgent
From:       "David Paul"<dvd-paula18 () att ! net>
Date:       2012-07-30 11:21:43

Attn: Please and a good day to you.

I have an important information for the owner of this email but first of all, I do \
not know if I am talking to the right person, I will like you to confirm if you are \
the owner of this email ID.

By your respond, I will proceed to let you know what news I have for you. I am taking \
this measure in other not to make any mistake because of the sensitivity of the \
information I have for you.

Awaiting Your Responds

David Paul.