List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    PLEASE ACCEPT THIS COMPENSATION AND FORGIVE ME.
From:       "Pacific Island"<Pacific2231D () poem ! ocn ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2012-07-30 17:11:30

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
Dear friend,</DIV>
<DIV>
It’s been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is the willful \
slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the moment you responded to \
that email I sent to you some time ago. From that moment you accepted that lotto \
wining notice and then you sent me your name, address phone and account \
details.</DIV> <DIV>
> From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me. I diverted the \
> wining to myself. I am so sorry that you have lost a lot of money to claim this \
> prize.</DIV>
<DIV>
I am in a poor state of health now and i may have died from cancer before my Son send \
you this letter, but please accept the Two hundred and sixty thousand dollars \
compensation as an atonement for my sin against you. Please contact my legal adviser \
Barr. Charles based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this \
money to you as soon as possible.</DIV> <DIV>
You can contact my legal adviser Barr. Charles his email [ raymanchambers05@mail.mn \
]&nbsp; just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from \
Code:SUTTR929 he will honor my WILL and pay you within 48hours. Forgive me this is \
all i ask for. Please send him your I.D, phone and address for verification and \
payment processing. My spirit will be uplifted once you get this compensation.</DIV> \
<DIV> Regards</DIV>
<DIV>
SUTTR929</DIV>
</FONT>