List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: invalid gpg key revocation
From:       "Robert J. Hansen" <rjh () sixdemonbag ! org>
Date:       2012-03-04 22:37:00

On 3/4/2012 4:13 PM, auto15963931@hushmail.com wrote:
> Hello. Supposing I create a key with an arbitrary user ID...

This seems to me to be a simple question wrapped up in a lot of
unnecessarily specific details: "How is it possible for a non-authorized
person to revoke a user ID?"

	1.  Mathematical weakness in the underlying
	    algorithms (unlikely but possible)
	2.  Critical bug in GnuPG (unlikely but possible)
	3.  Someone's swiped your private key (disturbingly
	    possible)

Those are the three major options that immediately present themselves.