List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    2.0.17
From:       Bill Albert <albert_waa () charter ! net>
Date:       2011-03-20 17:44:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

we are supposed to be on 2.0.17

if the user sent data and didn't click the PGP/MIME option this could be
trouble

if you don't have the key for the sender this will be trouble

check in Kleo/config, make sure you have the right keyserver.  i think
it should be

    hkp://keys.gnupg.net

if you had a virus in your 'puter "the results can be unpredictable".=20
Try Malwarebytes on it; I've had some luck with that