List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Keyservers
From:       Ben McGinnes <ben () adversary ! org>
Date:       2011-03-20 20:31:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 21/03/11 6:48 AM, Jonathan Ely wrote:

> I do not use the Gmail interface any more; I only use the
> Thunderbird client and typed the signature in the edit field found
> in the Tools | Account options | General dialogue. It always appears
> in the body, right under the point where I type. If this is the case
> it should not interfere with Enigmail or GnuPG, correct?

That's right, for the sake of testing I'm including mine this time to
be sure.  Is your signature included as a separate text file or in the
box provided?  For reference, mine is a separate file which is read in
every time I start a message or reply to one (but not when I forward a
message).

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben McGinnes  http://www.adversary.org/  Twitter: benmcginnes
    Systems Administrator, Writer, ICT Consultant