List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: Gpg for iPhone or iPad
From:       Derick Centeno <aguilarojo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-24 10:42:07

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I believe that the output you are complaining about may be normal.&nbsp;
    If you were using the MIME option which is available within Linux,
    you could generate a different output.&nbsp; I'm not sure that the MIME
    option is available in the iPhone however which is why I'm looking
    at the Android as it is a Linux variant.&nbsp; If you've an iPhone look
    for that option, also go to the Gnupg website and download the
    manual as there may be other tools available of interest -- if Apple
    didn't strip out essential tools and libraries which they do from
    time to time from OS X.<br>
    I came across an article discussing the iPhone's vulnerability here:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="http://www.h-online.com/security/news/item/Vulnerability-in-iPhone-data-encrypti \
on-1008185.html">http://www.h-online.com/security/news/item/Vulnerability-in-iPhone-data-encryption-1008185.html</a><br>
    Unfortunately, Apple is just beginning to move into security issues
    seriously which RIM (Blackberry) were always known for.&nbsp; Linux has
    several great security systems as a user is aware to implement --
    which given how some Apple users are, I'm not sure that they are
    going to being interested in writing scripts to manipulate iptables
    or other tools, even if it is to their advantage.&nbsp; <br>
    Unfortunately there is yet no happy means to be thoroughly secure
    with Apple although their technology sure is pretty.&nbsp; However,
    pretty doesn't cut it in the serious business or health/sciences
    environment where patient and client data must be kept pristine and
    protected.<br>
    All the best... Derick<br>