List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: [Announce] GnuPG's 10th birthday
From:       "Vlad \"SATtva\" Miller" <sattva () pgpru ! com>
Date:       2007-12-22 14:25:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'd like to now publicly congratulate Werner, David and all other
contributors and developers with the remarkable achievement GnuPG is!
Kudos from me personally and from all "openPGP in Russia" community.

For those interested I've published our Russian translation of Werner's
"A Short History of the GNU Privacy Guard" on the website:
https://www.pgpru.com/biblioteka/statji/kratkajaistorijagpg

--=20
SATtva | security & privacy consulting
www.vladmiller.info | www.pgpru.com