List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    How to unsubscribe?
From:       Patrick Dickey <pats_comp_solutions () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2005-11-23 23:55:09

Hey everyone,
    This sounds like a stupid subject, I'm sure.  But, I've found that
I'm not keeping up with the posts in here as I used to.  And the issues
that I was having with the programs are resolved.  So, I've been trying
to unsubscribe from the list.  However, every e-mail that I send to the
listsrv either gets bounced back, or just doesn't trigger anything.
     So, it would be appreciated if someone would give me the correct
e-mail address and subject line to unsubscribe.  Thanks everyone.
Patrick.

Virus Database (VPS): 0547-2, 11/23/2005  Tested on: 11/23/2005 5:56:08 PM