List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: How to verify a signed&encrypted file in script
From:       DBSMITH () OhioHealth ! com
Date:       2004-05-26 16:59:17

--=_alternative 005D51B985256EA0_=

I searched for some answers in the archives but could not find any.  I
want to be able to automate decryption.
I have looked into - - status-fd n and paraphrase-fd n

I could  and doc that pointed me to DETAILS for more info about these
options.  Please help!

thanks
Derek B. Smith
OhioHealth IT
UNIX / TSM / EDM Teams

--=_alternative 005D51B985256EA0_=

could not find any. &nbsp;I want to be able to automate decryption. &nbsp;</font> \
paraphrase-fd n</font> <br>
for more info about these options. &nbsp;Please help!</font> <br>
OhioHealth IT<br>
UNIX / TSM / EDM Teams<br>
--=_alternative 005D51B985256EA0_=--