List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: gnupg 1.2.4 fail to decrypt [FALSE ALARM]
From:       Lukasz Stelmach <Lukasz.Stelmach () telmark ! waw ! pl>
Date:       2004-05-19 22:11:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Greetings again,

It has turned out that i haven't had proper private key on this
machine. But neverthrless the messages were quite cryptic :-(

And now for somenthing completely diferent. I couldnt import
secret key with one new subkey I have generated on a different
machine. Does --merge-only work only for public ones?

bye.
--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Już z każdej strony pełzną, potworne żądze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         Będę uprawiał nierząd, za pieniąze