List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    Re: FW: Outlook 2003 problem
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <ingo.kloecker () epost ! de>
Date:       2003-09-25 0:00:22

On Thursday 25 September 2003 01:26, orv wrote:
> Fair enough, the only reason I asked here was because of this mail
> from G DATA.

Sorry, I didn't knew that G DATA cares that less for its potential
customers. I mean, who would buy anything from them after receiving
such a negative reply?

> > Dear Customer,
> >
> > thank you for your service request.
> >
> > GnuPG, as well as the G DATA-plugin for this tool are open
> > source/freeware and are not supported through our company.

Do they really not understand the difference between Free Software and
Freeware? Apparently the plugin is indeed Free Software. But if nobody
maintains it then it's pretty much irrelevant whether it's free or not.

Regards,
Ingo