List:       gnupg-users
Subject:    German: Deutsche =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=DCbersetzung?= von einigen
From:       Martin Bretschneider <martin.bretschneider () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-06-15 22:08:08

moin *,

I have reworked the German po-file of Seahorse, a very nice
Gnome2-GnuPG-Gui. But I'm not sure if I should translate some items
or not. Can you, I mean Werner or one of the other German developers,
tell me what I should take?

-User ID: Benutzer-ID, User-ID (gpg-output), Benutzerkennung
(gpg-Handbuch)
-Sub key: Sub-Key, Unterschlüssel
-sign: unterschreiben, signieren
-verify: prüfen, verifizieren