List:       gnupg-devel
Subject:    Re: Compilation report
From:       Werner Koch <wk () isil ! d ! shuttle ! de>
Date:       1998-01-22 17:32:48

Tomas Fasth <tomas.fasth@twinspot.net> writes:

> I got the same printout when porting ssh to gnuwin32.

By the way, if someone can add the console I/O function for these
Win32 systems to util/ttyio.c (not gnuwin32 but plain API functions),
I can release a new version for these systems.

> The problem had to do with the compiler not supporting pipes.
> Or something like that. I can dig it up if you want (it was a while ago

Maybe it is easier to assume a standard 32 cpu and provide fallback values.

--
Werner Koch, Duesseldorf  -   werner.koch@guug.de   -  PGP keyID: 0C9857A5