List:       gnupg-devel
Subject:    Re: WKD: returns only one pubkey (and why)
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2022-12-09 12:58:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi David,

Am Freitag 09 Dezember 2022 13:38:01 schrieb David Runge:
> > The reason is that WKD only allows for returning one active public
> > key.
>
> I believe that to be a problematic assumption.

it can be discussed of course if WKD can be improved.
But do we agree that the current version-15 only allows
one non-revoked key to be delivered?

(I'll probably read and respond to the rest of your email next week.)

Regards,
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard    +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter