List:       gnupg-devel
Subject:    Re: Makefile change to fix my location compilation issue
From:       Colin Davis <e1ven () e1ven ! com>
Date:       2014-07-08 4:44:40

Thank you for taking a look at this.
I apologize for the delay in replying - I had since changed my OS, and needed to swap \
back to get you the logs.

I had been using the git master branch - Both for GnuPG as well as the libraries.
When running this now, I'm using the currently git master.

I’m using automake 1.11.6 - I installed this version since the new version does not \
work without workarounds. I’m using autoconf 2.69

The full build log, including GPG as well as the supporting libraries is at
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/5b2351b72175668dc434/raw/d7dd984309e94f3a9c27856acf27b145f5cab7ef/FullGPGinstalllog
 I executed the script with “set -x”, so it would echo each command (and all their \
flags)

The config.log is at
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/0ef747651a1935283dee/raw/b653430d867fecdfde692828976d21117d6f243a/config.log

The build log after applying the patch is
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/5b42c299fc2b33bf726f/raw/4019fc4431233a6b5323db3fa5937b8dc99c44f8/gistfile1.txt

I'm sure I'm doing something foolish, but I'd appreciate any thoughts.
-CPD