List:       gnudip2-general
Subject:    [GnuDIP] (no subject)
From:       "Geordy Korte" <geordy () o2w ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-19 16:37:34

Hello all,

This might be a very odd request but I thought I would pass it along this
list before I started work.  At o2w.nl we have a user interface system setup
that user can use to view many things.  I would like to integrate gnudip
into the interface.  I have looked at the source code of the HTM system and
seen that the password authentication is based on MD5.  Has anyone actually
integrated the websystem into a working other system.  The main reason for
this integration is that we would like users to only enter their passwords
once.  I have also noticed the quick login system that is implemented; could
this be an easier way of integration?

if anyone has any experience then let me know so I choose the easiest and
safest method.
--
Geordy Korte

geordy@o2w.nl           | ICQ 14458242