List:       gnudip2-general
Subject:    Re: [GnuDIP] 500 Internal Server Error/FindBin and friends
From:       gnudip2-general-admin () lists ! sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-10-12 16:57:05

> Good call. For some reason one of the administrators had set root
> to 0751. That takes care of the FindBin::Bin errors. Is this
> CGI::Vars problem due to an outdated version of CGI.pm? I see it's
> up to 3.01 now, and this site (the site I'm trying to fix) uses
> 2.46 with perl 5.005 and 2.56 with perl 5.6.0.

The CGI.pm site (http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/CGI/) says
Vars was added in version 2.50.

So I guess you will have to upgrade it.

This is disappointing to me. I tried not to introduce a need for a
lot of Perl modules, and Perl 5.005 is not that old.

Sorry. This slipped by me.

I will add a note to the web page. I don't want to change GnuDIP to
do without Vars.

--
Creighton MacDonnell
http://macdonnell.ca/