List:       gnome-themes
Subject:    Re: new highcontrast widgets?
From:       Peter Korn <Peter.Korn () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-11-06 0:44:50

Hi Willie, Calum,

We might want to bring in some Orca users.

So long as ESC works to dismiss these dialogs, I don't see an impediment
to removing the CLOSE button.  I guess the issue is that blind users
wouldn't be able to tell when a dialog box is close-able that way (if
they can't navigate to an "X" in the window manager in a closeable
dialog that lacks a window menu with Alt-F4 close on it).  Again, I
think we should get the input from some users...

Peter