List:       gnome-gui
Subject:    Re: Alt-Button1
From:       "Michael T. Babcock" <mikebabcock () pobox ! com>
Date:       1999-12-26 15:04:34

This, I believe, I saw in the current E faq ... go to enlightenment.org and
click on "docs" ...

... you may wish to change the keybinding for "ALT+mouseclick" in E to the
windows key, etc. if you have other "meta"-ish keys to work with.

PS, I use the Alt+mouse button in GIMP all the time (without changing E's
config); I just don't use the Alt+mouse+drag ... for instance, I can (for
cutting a piece of a selection) ALT+Click, hold mouse button down, release ALT,
move mouse ... (standard GIMP fare ... )

--
       -=+0+=-< Michael T. Babcock >-=+0+=-

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq