List:       gnome-gui
Subject:    Fw: My wishlist (fwd)
From:       "Mathieu Gauthier-Pilote" <coolmathieu () home ! com>
Date:       1999-12-25 21:51:50

Hope it's the right e-mail address this time.  ;-)

To Nils:

I'm from Québec, I am a Québécois.  We are not exactly neighbours ;-) But
one day, all nations of the world will be united in a
europeen-union-like-kinda-union and we'll all be neighbours. ;-)

To everybody else + Nils: Joyeux Noel, Merry Christmas!

I'd