List:       gnome-gui
Subject:    deskguide applet
From:       "Poletti, Don" <don.poletti () comverse-in ! com>
Date:       1999-12-17 15:42:07

I think I was viewing the web page just as it got updated because I clicked
on the
link for tasklisk_applet and got an error and when I refreshed it was
replaced with
deskguide-applet. Unfortunately the page for deskguide only shows the
properties
dialog not the actual applet

I sent a feature request to the tasklist author and didn't get any response
so
maybe the deskguide applet can do it.

I would like an applet that is essentially a menu and the menu items are the
running
apps/tasks. Basically the mac style tasklist. IMHO this is much better than
current tasklist
or a W95/98 taskbar for people will smaller screens. I'm currently running
in 800x600
mode.

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq