List:       gnome-devel-list
Subject:    Re: GSOC Idea
From:       Michael Mercier <mickours () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-17 19:15:48

[Attachment #3 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I thinks it's a really good idea to improve terminal work with clever and recent tools.
All the points you are giving are relevant. Maybe a field that show physical and memory
location could be added (like http://byobu.co/ do).

I want to notice that I use zsh with the grml config and it does a lot of the things you mention.
It could inspire your project...

Good luck with your project and please keep us in the loop!

Michael