List:       gnome-devel-list
Subject:    FGimpMovie project
From:       Fabio Gonzalez <fabiojosue () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-11 22:08:32

[Attachment #3 (multipart/alternative)]

I want to develop a powerfull video editor based on Gimp and I need more
developers, if you wish join contact me
*fabiojosue@gmail.com*<fabiojosue@gmail.com>,
I've done part of intern field of keyframes.
If you wish look the source use:
*svn co http://fgimpmovie.sf.net/svnroot/fgimpmovie/*
and if you not want to contribute where I find developers???
You know as is the plugin support of Gimp??? I wish implement this support.
my email is: *fabiojosue@gmail.com* <fabiojosue@gmail.com>

http://fgimpmovie.sf.net
FGimpMovie