List:       gnome-devel-list
Subject:    How to remove bg_pixmap from the widget style
From:       "Sergey V. Oudaltsov" <sergey.oudaltsov () clients ! ie>
Date:       2003-09-30 11:16:05

Hi all

I am not really sure whether this is the correct list to ask this
question but...

What I want is to substitute the background on some widget. I use the
good old

 gtk_widget_modify_bg( widget, GTK_STATE_NORMAL, &bgColor );

But this does not work for gtk themes which use bg_pixmap (for example,
Glacier). So my question is what would be the correct way to deal with
it? Would it be correct to do gtk_widget_get_style, set bg_pixmap to
NULL (if it is not NULL) and then do gtk_widget_set_style? Or is there
more kosher way?

TIA,

--
Sergey