On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, David wrote: > When trying to get the filename selected in a gtk file selection dialog, it > returns an extrange string, like > XG@Xroject/golgotha/main.c > > What should I do to get the absoulte path? > Looks like memory garbage; did you destroy the file selection before you extracted the string? > Also, how to use the gnome file selection dialog? I've not seen any example > "OUT THERE". > There isn't a Gnome file selection dialog, unfortunately. :-) > And also one more question. Apart from gnome's documentations, is there any > other good resource to get code examples? > CVS - there are tons of apps in there. See www.gnome.org. Havoc