List:       gnome-components
Subject:    Re: Container question
From:       Miguel de Icaza <miguel () helixcode ! com>
Date:       2000-03-10 19:03:27

> Suppose I have an app that shows multiple windows, each of which can
> embed components. Should I have one BonoboContainer object for the
> whole app, or one per window?

BonoboContainers are intended to be used for Documents.  For Nautilus,
it really does not matter.  You can just create one BonoboContainer
for everyone to use.

Althought a BonoboContainer per window might make sense in the future
for locating sub-components.

Miguel.

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq