List:       gnome-components
Subject:    Newbie to corba.
From:       Greg Greenaae <greg () gregnet ! net>
Date:       2002-01-21 0:34:45

Hello all,
Just have a quick question.  I was reading through all the docs on
Gnome.org on the bonobo stuff.  I didn't see it mentioned anywahere so
I'll try asking here.

Lets say I have a compound laying around somewhere and no one is using
it at the moment.  If an app requests the object, does bonobo know where
it is and how to load it up, or does it have to already be loaded in an
active app?  Basically is there some sort of registery aka Windows COM?

Thanks,
greg