List:       gnome
Subject:    Desktop
From:       Loban Rahman <loban () enigma ! caltech ! edu>
Date:       2000-02-12 5:35:11

Is the .gnome-desktop directory periodically rescanned, or only when
something is dragged onto it? It ought to be the latter in my opinion
because the contents of .gnoem-desktop could be changed by not dragging
something into it (e.g. copying somthing directly into the folder, or
maybe a link becomes invalid from valid or vice versa, etc), and it ought
to reflect the change.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |

        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq