List:       gnome
Subject:    signal 6
From:       "Ben Michie" <booplets () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-10-30 22:58:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is a message i tried sending to windowmaker.org but their email=
 servers must be down, anyways
---------
I was trying to run windowmaker that i installed off my suse v6.2 cd's when=
 i cam accross and error saying signal 6 send an email to=
 bug@windowmaker.org
I think this error might have somting to do with gnome as windowmaker was=
 working fine up until the point where i decided to install all the gnome=
 packages [well most of 'em anyway].
What has struck me as weird is that on my original installation [the=
 default suse plus a few programs] i managed to have windowmaker open and=
 then i ran the panel command from inside windowmaker for gnome and it=
 worked fine but then when i restarted it i got the error. So i reinstalled=
 linux again [using the minium installation and installing only windowmaker=
 as the manager and the gnome stuff] and i got the same error straight=
 away.
I have included the output of startx as an attachment. I hope this is=
 enough as i'm only a newbie and i don't know much about this stuff.
From Ben Michie.