List:       gnome
Subject:    Terminal and last command
From:       famrom () idecnet ! com (Guillermo S !  Romero / Familia Romero)
Date:       1999-10-30 16:05:54

When I launch a terminal, and then the last or w commands, the user does not
appear, and IIRC he should (I think it worked that way in other terminals),
like in a text console or remote console.

Is this a bug? From which app? Terminal or last / w? The computer? I need to
know if I should report this and to who (it is a clean instal of RH6.1, btw,
only RH Updates).

Thanks for your patience.

GSR

--