List:       gnome
Subject:    Building GNOME Applications
From:       Nikhil Prakash <nikhil07prakash () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-07-01 12:09:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I am a newcomer in GNOME open source development. I was going through the
newcomers site (https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/) which says that you
should be using Fedora 23/24 or Ubuntu 16.04 to build a GNOME application,
but I am a debian user.
So, is there any way I can build gnome apps with debian?