List:       gnome
Subject:    newby
From:       "E.Fennema" <fennema.e () kpnmail ! nl>
Date:       2015-01-19 15:57:43

Very recently I got Gnome 3 installed with openSuSE 13.2. I still have
to learn how to love it.

Where does it document how to get a new application on the Activities
page. I have my own accounting program, surprisingly called 'fin', and I
want to start it from Activities or even the dash and not via a Gnu
shell or something.

Similarly where is documented how to start programs that do need a
filename on each invocation.

Need help
Enno