List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: Multihead strangeness
From:       Jonathan Guthrie <jguthrie () brokersys ! com>
Date:       2012-12-02 0:05:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As an aside:  The mailing lists that is configured such that replies go
to the individuals rather than the list are optimized for the atypical
case.  I don't care if it's technically more correct or not, it's a dumb
way of doing things.

I don't run Linux so that I can claim to run Linux.  I run Linux because
I prefer it.  If you prefer something else, then you should run that.  I
don't care what you do.