List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: Getting dual monitors to work on Gnome 2.26.1
From:       Puvi Ganeshar <puvismail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-22 8:36:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks very much for your help.

I have managed to resolve this by running sudo gnome-display-properties on
the command prompt and un-checking the "Mirror screens" check box and
clicking "Apply" button.

So why did this not work via System -> Preferences -> Display ?  Could it a
permission problem as on the command prompt, I ran it with sudo.

Puvi

--
~Puvi