List:       gnome
Subject:    Wireless networking
From:       "Jacob Tennant" <k8jwt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-12-29 20:24:32

I am having trouble getting my wireless networking to function properly on
my laptop. Under the NETWORK in System>Administration it shows my wired
system operating ACTIVE but I can't get the wireless system to activate some
kind of error that it lists so fast I can't read it before its gone.

I just switched over from KDE to GNOME and had fully working wireless under
KDE.

Lost in the ethernet

Jacob Tennant