List:       gnome
Subject:    changing gtk language at run time
From:       "Tux Hacker" <computomaniaco () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-21 12:54:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All,

Looking at the locale support, I can change language by setting LANG
variable (or changing locale at start time), and application (developed on
gtk 2.0) loads correctly for the language, but I want to change the language
at run time. some thing like different language for different windows.

Is there any way to do so ??

Any help would be appreciated ..

Thanks,
cm