List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: [gnome-love] RFC: Time Pass Ideas
From:       "Glenn J. Mason" <glenn () glennji ! com>
Date:       2008-07-30 10:10:01

> It seems Bob is a complete desktop environment; I was thinking of a
> very narrow usecases: open-file windows, save-file windows and
> file-browser.

Personally, I'd -hate- that.  C'mon, when I'm at home I walk over to
the bookshelf to get a book ... but only because /I can't get a book
to fly out of the bookcase into my hand/.

But ideas are always /good things/ so thanks!  Maybe have a read of
the scratchpad[1] on the wiki, and add your ideas there so they don't
disappear?

[1] http://live.gnome.org/ScratchPad

-- glennji