List:       gnome
Subject:    Why the cpu performance value to use when on AC is 85 by default?
From:       TualatriX <tualatrix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-18 13:16:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Everyone:

I've a user of GNOME, I wonder that why the cpu performance value to use
when on AC power is 85 by default?\
I found the settings in Configuration Editor,
/apps/gnome-power-manager/cpufreq/performance_ac is set to 85 by default.
Someone set the value to 100, the performance is up, and someone have no
effect.
I want to know why.

Thanks.

TualatriX