List:       gnome
Subject:    Window focus vs. raising
From:       Enno Fennema <e.fennema () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2008-02-02 8:03:20

I am fairly new to Gnome. One feature that I have been unable to find is
 how to raise one window on the desktop but leave keyboard focus with
another. In the documentation all I find talks about 'selecting' a
window which then implies both giving focus and raising the window.

Is there any way to make a distinction ?

Appreciate ant comments
Enno Fennema