List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: Backspace/Delete keys problems in gnome-terminal
From:       "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver () samera ! com ! py>
Date:       2005-08-16 16:24:07

Hi Michael,
I try that but it does not solve all my problems.
With one setup, it solve the problem in the terminal, but when
using vi, I still have this problem.

It has something to do with upgrades, from RH9 gnome to CentOS4 gnome.
Because, I did a clean installation of CentOS4 in another server and I don't
have this problem there.

Thanks
Oliver

--