List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: Disable screensaver
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-09 19:59:02

Thanks everyone for your help with this.  Right now we have our test box
set up with a brute force method (remove xscreensavers and tell gnome
not to complain about it).  Our terminals have built-in screensavers
that kick in anyway so the xscreensaver stuff isn't necessary (and was
actually causing problems).  Thanks a million for all of the ideas.

--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator