List:       gnome
Subject:    Re: Nautilus file associations
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-12-12 19:36:55

What I have so far are these files (under RH9):

/usr/share/application-registry/gnome-vfs.applications
/usr/share/mime-info/gnome-vfs.mime
/usr/share/mime-info/gnome-vfs.keys

It looks to me like if I can get these there to play nicely, I should be
all set.  Have I missed anything?

Oh, it also looks to me like user's individual file associations are
stored here:
~/.gnome/application-info/user.applications
~/.gnome/mime-info/user.keys
~/.gnome/mime-info/user.mime

I'm thinking that this could be handy for troubleshooting :-)

--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator