List:       gnome
Subject:    mtime and muser
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-12-05 20:02:28

What do the mtime and muser entries refer to?

mtime="1070651383" muser="emma"

What I am getting at is if I set my environment up to copy the
appropriate %gconf.xml files into each user's home directory, how
important are these entries?  When I tested it, everything seemed to
work fine (when I used the one test id's files in a second test id's
account) but I figured better safe than sorry so I thought that I'd ask.
  I didn't see anything in the documentation regarding what they are but
I may have missed it.
--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator