List:       gnokii-users
Subject:    Re: Add function in gnokii windows
From:       Jari Turkia <jmjt () lut ! fi>
Date:       2009-07-03 7:00:14

Alejandro García wrote:
> hi.  i,ve benn trying to add a new function in gnokii on Windows, when
> i compile everything is fine, generates the .lib file perfect using
> visual studio 2005, but then, when i build a .so object file that
> includes some .C files that i made wich use the functions on the .lib
> file  something seems to be wrong. The .so object file is generated

Are you absolutely sure?

In Windows, the Visual Studio 2005 does not use .C to indicate C++ files
as the file system is case-insensitive and they would mix with .c files.
Not that there would be any in Gnokii. Also in Windows shared-object
-files use extension .dll (as dynamically linked library).

Could you please rephrase the question. (I'm pretty confident that this
is a troll, though.)

Regards,
Jari Turkia