List:       gnokii-users
Subject:    Re: Unable to read SMS
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-21 16:19:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

> does it work with model = 6233?

It doesn't work. 6510, and series60 don't work either. How do I find out which driver \
is best suited for my phone?

> to know what are the memory names it accepts you need to use a terminal
> program (eg. minicom) to send directly to /dev/ttyACM0 the command
> AT+CPMS=?
>
> An answer like
> +CPMS: ("ME","SM"),("ME","SM"),("MT")
> would mean that both ME and SM are valid, which doesn't seem to be your case

The phone answered something like +CPMS: ( ),( ),( )
Does that mean retreival of SMS is not supported at all?

However, I am able to use memory "ME" to access phonebook entries.

--
Akarsh Simha