List:       gnokii-users
Subject:    Re: gnokii current status
From:       Pawel Kot <pkot () bezsensu ! pl>
Date:       2005-04-24 21:18:36

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Pawel Kot wrote:

> There wasn't a gnokii release for already a long time. Although we had many
> improvements in CVS, I didn't want to make a release due to the pending
> copyright issues. I should start commiting the "fixes" tonight or tomorrow
> and expect the next release in few days.

Okay, this is done. All files are reviewed and the copyright info is
updated with the proper info (according to cvs logs, mailing list archive
and my memory). I'm copying gammu-legal list and related debian bug queue
where this issue arised.

To my best knowledge, the issue should be closed but if anybody feels
otherwise, please contact me at gnokii-users ml.

I want to introduce just a few minor changes and that will be 0.6.5
release (there ware really many updates since the previous one).

take care,
pkot
PS. Brad, could you please change the gnokii package description for the
debian package -- it is not Nokia only.
--
p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/