List:       gnokii-users
Subject:    Re: Nokia 6630 and gnokii
From:       Giancarlo Iannizzotto <ianni67 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-19 7:43:25

Sorry for being late.
A couple of issues.
- Were do I find the latest gnapplet.sis? I could not
find it in the gnokii-current tarball.
- The absolute path hardwired in the previous version
of gnapplet was correct also for my phone, thus I
don't think that this was the point.

Fexplorer does not work for me: I mean, it does work
but when I try to launch gnapplet.exe with it,
gnapplet does not start.