List:       gnokii-users
Subject:    big thanks
From:       Tobie Kerridge <tobie () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-06-24 0:21:17

Hi,

I've just finished a project using Gnokii for my postgrad course in
London, I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone on the list. I've
received a massive amount of help from folks here, I really appreciate
it.

I'll have more details of the project at http://www.cuckooip.co.uk
soon, I'll be happy to give away any code (it's mainly perl routines,
and fairly hacky!) if any one is interested.

best wishes,
Tobie