List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration on Raspberry Pi
From:       Petter Reinholdtsen <pere () hungry ! com>
Date:       2018-08-09 21:06:58

[Иван Игнатенко]
> Hello! I was using Gnash on Raspberry Pi 3 and noticed that it lacks
> hardware acceleration support. Could you please implement it?

Hi Ivan,

How very nice to see feedback from a Gnash user.  It is rare these
days.  There is not many people working on Gnash development these days,
so I suspect you would have to pay money to get someone to add your
wanted hardwrae acceleration support if it is to happen any time soon.

Out of curiosity, which version of gnash and and which operating system
are you using?  What are you using Gnash for?

PS: Remember to reply to the mailing list.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen