List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    [Gnash-dev] lcshm.cpp problems have been fixed.
From:       LiuSi <liusi_in_lab () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-24 21:10:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

All the problems related to shm, lcshm, and lcshm have been fixed.
I tested on different 32 and 64 machines and all the test cases work fine.

I do not know my messages can not be shown on the commit list.
If you have any idea about that, please let me know.

Thanks!

ÉÏWindows Live ÖйúÊ×Ò³£¬Ï ÔØ×îÐ °æMessenger£¡
http://www.windowslive.cn